Email Merge 2.3.6 - An Assessment of a Popular Email Marketing Software
Email Merge 2.3.6 is meant for merging a database and a mail template. The deed of sending messages is executed by other applications such as Eudora or Outlook Express. The benefit attached to this process is that you get to own a full record of sent mail in that program.
Irrespective of feeble list management, Email Merge manages the database in a comprehensive manner with an internal editor and straight import from FileMaker. The message editor is user-friendly but does not support HTML. On the whole, its best feature is the powerful mail merging ability.
- Apt for sending personalized bulk email messages.
- Compatible with an external email client such as Outlook Express, Eudora, or Mailsmith.
- Supports HTML-formatted messages only with Outlook Express and Entourage
- It lets you import directly from FileMaker Pro, clipboard or text file.
- Databases can be created and edited inside Email Merge. Also, has the capability of finding duplicates.
- Convenience of sending attachments along with the messages.
- Email Merge lets you preview your message.
- Email Merge is apt for Mac OS 7/8/9/X.
- Email Merge has clarity of interface and is quite fast.
- Flexible mail merging is available.
- Convenience of previewing your message before sending.
- Email Merge message delivery is not up-to-the-mark.
- Poor list management.
- Absence of Cmd-Shift-S keyboard equivalent for Save As.
Email Merge is a hassle-free, effective bulk email application that is well equipped with flexible mail merging capabilities. The only major incompetent aspect stuck with it is the incapability of sending messages.